Descrição da Vaga
COSV is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Administrative Coordinator for its regional office in Maputo.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Overseeing office accountancy, under management supervision;
- Support Program Coordinator in taking all corrective actions to ensure projects financial reporting in line with budgets according to COSV and donors procedures;
- Ensuring the timely review and correct entry of accounting transactions into COSV accounting software (NPW) on a daily basis;
- Verifying the accuracy of monthly project cashbooks and checking related receipts and bank statements;
- Reconciling and monitoring cash and bank accounts balances;
- Facilitating the compiling of audit-ready project financial reports by classifying and accurately filing all relevant documents;
- Facilitating external auditors’ evaluations.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration;
- Professional working experience as Administrator for an NGO;
- Knowledge of donors’ financial procedures (i.e. European Commission);
- Excellent knowledge of double-entry accounting;
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel spreadsheets;
- Knowledge of accounting software;
- Knowledge of Portuguese, English and/or Italian;
- Problem solving and organizational capabilities.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: email@example.com .
Please specify in the object: Moz/Administrative Coordinator/VIS. Applications can be sent up to November 30th, 2019.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.