Subsea 7 is recruiting a Administrative Manager (m/f), to be based in Maputo.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
- The function of the Administrative Manager is to perform routine administrative functions to ensure the company is compliant from a legal and administrative stand-point;
- All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Manage and maintain all activities associated to Company’s licences and permits;
- Supports all Administrative tasks related to the office activities and procedures;
- Reports local content activities;
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Min Diploma holder with 3 years’ of relevant working experience;
- Proven work experience as administrative manager;
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques;
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Integrity, professionalism and availability.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Operate within the Business Code of Conduct;
- Operate according to Subsea 7’s Management Principles;
- Support standards and procedures for the relevant Function.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Online Now in this link https://careers.subsea7.com/