Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a HR Generalist (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
Recruitment and Selection
- End to end recruitment;
- Screening CV’S, Short listing Candidates;
- Conducting interviews and Making offers;
- On boarding of new employees;
- Facilitate Induction for new employees.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with allocated business partners;
- Meet monthly with managers and employees to increase visibility of HR in the business;
- Provide support to the Managers and staff to proactively identify areas that need HR intervention.
HR Policies and Processes
- Advise and educate management and employees on company policies and procedures and ensure compliance;
- Ensure company policies are in line with the current legislation.
- Ensure all employee relations processes are implemented and understood by all relevant role players;
- Monitor and ensure that all employee relations matters are handled as per company policy and legislation to minimize risk to the company;
- Improve communication between management and employees;
- Monitor and ensure all employees have signed job profiled with their Line Managers;
- Performance Management is handled as per company policy and in compliance with legislation;
- Check and ensure probation reviews are conducted with all new employees on a monthly basis;
- Make follow up with Managers to ensure the process is followed;
- Check if there are any areas that need improvement, training and discuss with Line Manager.
- Payroll administration;
- Update & maintain the internal HRIS system and ensure accuracy;
- Create awareness of employee wellness programme in the business;
- Promote utilization of the employee wellness programme to Managers;
- Advising management regarding formal referral process in line with Company wellness guidelines;
- Conduct exit interviews and give feedback to Line Managers to assist on areas that need improvement.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field;
- Proficient in Portuguese and English;
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org