Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a HSE Coordinator (m/f), to be based in Maputo.
- Coordinate the sample collection process, handling and storage process in suitable locations and containers;
- Coordinate the process of collecting sample results from service providers or from the company analysis laboratories;
- Coordinate the division’s logistical and administrative activities, identifying needs, requesting the acquisition of goods and services, as well as the respective payments;
- Prepare the budget for the environment division and submit it for approval by the superior;
- Participate in actions aimed at reversing environmental damage caused by the implementation of activities carried out by customers or third parties whenever requested;
- Participate in the process of preparing environmental management projects;
- Participate in the process of improving environmental management systems;
- Participate in actions aimed at ensuring compliance with environmental standards in environmental management projects assigned to the company;
- In coordination with the environment department, develop small environmental management projects, seek customers and negotiate their implementation. Ensure the implementation of small projects and the preparation of progress reports for the superior and client;
- Ensure the maintenance of existing customers, through personalized service and the provision of quality services.
- University Degree in Environmental Management or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years work experience in similar position;
- Fluent in Both English and Portuguese;
- Team leading and team working.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV’s to email@example.com