Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a Materials Tester (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
- Assist the Supervisor/Laboratory Manager with all material testing tasks, whether it’s on site or in the commercial laboratory;
- Cleaning the company equipment on a regularly basis and ensure that all test equipment is cleaned after completion of any job;
- Complete materials testing in all laboratory divisions, including soils, asphalt, seals, concrete, aggregate with bench calculation as and when required for testing;
- Ensure that the laboratory is clean at all times and carry out all work related instructions from the technicians/supervisors or authorized personnel;
- Cleaning up the work area where the job was carried out and make sure it’s free off all consumables used to perform the job (masking tape, tins);
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the employer’s management system;
- A Materials Tester is responsible to orally report deviations, irregularities and non-conformance;
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the authorized site supervisor/laboratory manager and regional manager.
- Relevant Diploma/Certificate in the field or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV in MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org