Descrição da Vaga
HURETEK is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to be based in Maputo.
- Lead the design of the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning system, processes and protocols for data verification, as well as the process to gather baseline data;
Capture, document and report on the impact of USAID assistance, and leverage USAID’s, Mozambican’s and established Logistics tracking systems;
Collaborate with other projects such as USAID’s Last Mile Supply Chain (LMSC) project in routine monitoring and evaluation discussions, analysis, and performance improvement initiatives;
Submit monthly and quarterly indicator data as requested;
Conduct checks/data verification to ensure high quality data for reporting;
Write and submit quarterly progress reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required;
- Minimum of three years’ experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems in a development context as well as experience in supply chain management for health commodities;
Exposure to USAID’s managing for results approach desired;
Strong analytical skills and computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, and other statistical programs
Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, to convey results to non-technical stakeholders, and to generate interest in the use of monitoring, evaluation, and learning results and help staff to make programmatic improvements desired;
Strong oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English;
Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of electronic logistics;
- Management information systems;
- Physical demands:
- This position requires travel in the province to monitor data collection operations.
How to Apply:
Please send CV and references to: email@example.com