Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a Network Technician (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
- Helping IT technicians solve technical issues related to networking.
- Setup and maintain local area network.
- Support the 3rd party network providers and manage WAN connections.
- Provide support in keeping the company communication and other infrastructure operational as instructed by the Network Engineer / Supervisor.
- Answering questions from customers about the features and functions of our solutions: this will be done on telephone, in person through site visits or in writing via email.
- Liaise with Customer care to ensure timely resolution of problems and complaints
- Provide support for all areas of the technical support function including communications software, test tools and help solve customer problems in these areas.
- Perform systems and network device programming tasks as will be specified both at the office and on site.
- Helping in back-up and recovery whenever necessary.
- Assist in training and orientation of other staff and/or users both in the company and at the client sites.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with company policies and practices.
- May, from time to time be required to work out of station
- Standing in for the Network Engineer / Supervisor in their absence.
- Ensure continuity of the sectors operations related to networking.
- Keep the Network Engineer / Supervisor updated on ongoing activities.
- Attend to any other assignment as may be given to him from time to time.
- At all times, comply with company Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Work in Shfits and on call duty.
- Qualification at University or College level in relevant field such as Engineering, Telecom, Networking, Mathematics, IT and such related fields.
- Able to communicate proficiently in both English and Portuguese (Written and Oral).
- At least 2 years work experience in similar position.
- Team leading and team working.
- Technical knowledge, skills and experience in field operations, experience working with LAN technologies, Fixed line networks / Wireless / Leased Lines
- Experience working with LAN technologies, Fixed line networks / Wireless / Leased Lines
- File and Print services
- Hardworking, honest and performance oriented
- Strong change management capability.
- Systematic with strong work organization capability.
- Appropriate professional qualification desirable but not essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision.
- Personal commitment to achieving high performance within the workplace.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Willingness to accept responsibility.
- Able to work after office hours, weekends and holidays, when required.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV in MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org