Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a Procurement Logistic Coordinator (m/f), to be based in Maputo.
- To act as the single point of contact in providing leadership to the sourcing function for the country. To act as the source of best practices in the sourcing function and to develop a strategy to implement these.
- To support, guide and influence the country to realize the maximum value from the function. To deal with barriers and issues in a proactive manner driven by delivering best value to the businesses (the internal customers).
- To provide mentoring and counselling to the country procurement function in the specific expertise of sourcing.
- To analyze spending in the country so that a pipeline of projects can be created and delivered.
- To act as the accountable point of contact between the two entities and key suppliers in the country and to lead or supervise negotiations of all businesses to maximize leverage through aggregation of spending in full consultation with all.
- To co-ordinate with the regional leaders community such that there is an open exchange on strategy and opportunities for that category group.
- To establish the lowest cost of acquisition through negotiation of all supply parameters including Terms of Payments, Vendor Managed Inventory (where appropriate), as well as opportunities for reducing cost through supply chain integration e.g. forecasting and e-commerce.
- To function against the key principles that the businesses are customers and that no participant in any leveraged deal is penalized by participation.
- Seek to establish and maintain a supplier audit function with appropriate escalation with the supplier in the event of non-conformance to agreed standards. To incorporate performance criteria into the annual negotiation.
- To participate in the community of sourcing leaders regionally to understand best practice.
- Assist finance department in the process of customs clearing processes.
- Overall accountable for the storage and stock management including the distribution and tracking.
- Responsible for general housekeeping, health, safety and quality in accordance with the company protocols and procedures.
- Ensure that all documents and systems are kept up to date and maintained in an audible manner.
- Ensure efficiency in general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filling.
- University Degree (or MBA) or equivalent experience.
- Degree in Administration or related Areas.
- Fluent in Both English and Portuguese;
- At least 5 years work experience in similar position;
- Knowledge of exposure in business, finance and logistics management;
- Team leading and team working.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org