Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a Senior Materials Tester – Field (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
- Assist the Supervisor/Laboratory Manager with all material testing tasks, whether it’s on site or in the commercial laboratory;
- To clean all equipment on a regular basis;
- Complete materials testing in all laboratory divisions, including soils, asphalt, seals, concrete, aggregate with bench calculation as and when required for testing;
- Ensure that the laboratory is clean at all times and carry out all work related instructions from the technicians/supervisors or authorized personnel;
- Supervise and/or carry out and take responsibility to perform all the tests that the employee is deemed competent for, strictly in accordance with prescribed methods;
- Fieldwork (densities, layer/stockpile sampling, manufacture and handle concrete cubes, DCP, Ring and Ball test (road surfaces), Sand Patch, On Site Viscosity tests, Sampling of Asphalt and Bitumen;
- Control laboratory activities such as quality control under supervision;
- Cleaning up the site or workshop after a task is completed or at the end of the day which every comes first, where the job was carried out and make sure its free off all consumables used to perform the job (masking tape, tins);
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the employer’s management system;
- Report any deviations, irregularities and non-conformance;
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the authorized site supervisor/laboratory manager and regional manager.
- Relevant Diploma/Certificate in the field or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV in MS word to email@example.com