Descrição da Vaga
EMOG Staffing Services are currently recruiting a Site Laboratory Manager (m/f) to be based in Maputo.
- Provide, implement and manage a laboratory production plan as per the site requirements;
- Ensure that all client’s communication is directed to the relevant Regional Manager and the requests are acted on;
- Responsible for the Laboratory Management production planning and reports approval;
- Liaise with clients and relevant Regional Manager;
- Implement quality control systems, Health and Safety regulations in the laboratory;
- Responsible for a multi-disciplinary site laboratory including Soils, Concrete, asphalt, Seals and Aggregates;
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the employer’s management system;
- Assist technicians on site or in the laboratory as per instruction provided by the line manager;
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by direct line manager.
- Relevant National Diploma, NQF4, NQF 6 or equivalent;
- Drivers License;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their CV in MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org